Bearing in mind the high incidence of COVID-19 cases in Goa, we are offering the safest and most enjoyable restaurant experience possible:
Socially distant dining: We seat only four tables in our spacious courtyard and verandah, ensuring that guests can relax and enjoy their meal in an uncrowded and hygienic atmosphere.
Outdoor seating: Enjoy the laid-back charm of outdoor courtyard dining at a century-old Goan-Portuguese villa, sun-dappled by day and magically lit at night
Tasting menu: A multi-course price-fixe menu, featuring the freshest local produce, seafood & meats as well as produce from our kitchen garden
Slow food: Spend a convival evening or a slow sunny afternoon, relishing the flavours of Goa, the verdant surroundings, and stellar food that draws inspiration from all over the world, but focuses on the taste and story of each ingredient
Full bar: Enjoy some of the best and most innovative Indian liquor brands today, many produced right here in Goa itself, along with our range of cocktails, non-alcoholic coolers, teas and coffees.
Our aim is for you to feel fully satisfied yet light, and leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated from your time at Edible Archives.
- Reservations required a minimum of 48 hours in advance
- The Chef’s Table is available for lunch or dinner, Tuesdays-Sundays
- Charges: Rs 2000/diner, not inclusive of taxes and beverages
- Please inform us about any food restrictions or allergies
- To reserve, please message 8308830750 over WhatsApp
- We accept Mastercard and Visa, cash, and Google Pay